Features crushed allspice berry—traditionally used by the indigenous people of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet.\
- Works on the underlying cause of rough, dry, and cracked feet, returning them to a soft, smooth, healthy looking condition.
- Delivers noticeable relief in the first few weeks of use.
- Softens and exfoliates dead cell buildup and calluses for soft, smooth skin.
- No added fragrance; naturally fragranced with allspice berry.
- Safety-dermatologist tested.
Crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica)—used by indigenous people in the rainforests of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet.
Urea—exfoliates calluses and dead cell buildup while providing deep moisturization.
Papain—a proteolytic enzyme from papaya breaks down and loosens thick, rough patches of dry, dead skin.
Apply liberally to affected areas on cleansed feet morning and night, or as needed. Focus on rough or dry areas. Do not rinse off. Allow product to remain on skin as long as possible. Best results are seen after six to eight weeks of usage as directed.